Access and Use
In order to access or use some features of the Website, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to us. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 18 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law, and (iii) are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password, which may permit you access to certain areas of our Website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your account, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We may permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on our Website comments, messages, templates, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User сontent”). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User сontent. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on our Website. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User сontent, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You shall not submit any User сontent protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User сontent that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User сontent that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
- includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; or
- is a chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website will not be permitted.
By submitting User сontent, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User сontent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction with respect to the User сontent.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.
You agree that the Website, including but not limited to content, features and functionality, graphics, all information, user interface, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design are owned by us and or/ our licensors or other providers, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other law. We may update the content on this Website from time to time in our sole discretion. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Additional Prohibited Uses
You are expressly prohibited from using the Website in any of the following ways or for any of the following purposes:
- No illegal purpose. You may not use the Website and Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other applicable laws;
- No tampering. You may not use the Website and Services in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else, you will not upload or transmit viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs, destructive code or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- To attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- To cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any prohibited using of the Website immediately to cease.
Third party links
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
The Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website content.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, STATEMENTS, ESTIMATES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER INDUCEMENTS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL, WRITTEN, OR OTHERWISE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF THE SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR BUSINESS GOALS OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS (OR, IF ACHIEVED, THAT SUCH RESULTS WILL BE SUSTAINABLE), THAT THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERROR IN THE SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES MAY BE INACCESSIBLE, UNAVAILABLE OR INOPERABLE FROM TIME TO TIME. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Indemnification; Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED (100) US DOLLARS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Term and Termination
Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content. Accessing the Website or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of violation.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in London, GB. Each party waives any objection it may have to such venue.
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to: earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, act of God, act of terrorism, lockout, strike, labor controversy or threat thereof, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance or commotion, boycott, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), sabotage, act of a public enemy, embargo, delay of a common carrier, the inability to obtain sufficient material, supplies, labor, transportation, power or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law (the “Force Majeure”); provided that the party relying upon this clause shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) calendar days of discovery thereof shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure upon which such notice is based and to fulfill the delayed or defaulted obligations as soon as the Force Majeure has ended.
If you have any questions, requests for technical support, comments and other communications relating to the Website and services please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Date last updated: 18.06.2020